Friday, December 5, 2008

Dec. 5 - #4 baybee

I wasn't planning on it, and it was totally spur of the moment, but I saw Twilight tonight...fourth time now. When Ty got home from school he mentioned that he would like to see it again. I joked that we could inhale our fish dinners when hubby got home and race to town to see the movie. I didn't think Ty seriously wanted to go.

Well, hubby got home with our food, we ate, and I glanced at the clock and laughed. I told Ty we had time to get there before the first show. He said ok, let's go. I kinda laughed it off but he said he would seriously like to see it. So we flew into action, grabbing our shoes and jackets and money. Hubby just rolled his eyes and Casey didn't want to go, so we flew out the door and into town.

There were about 25-30 people there, still mostly teenage girls.

It was great to see it again. I'm so used to it now, some of the wonder is leaving. I didn't cry as much. Still love all the same parts. I wonder if this is it for me now until the DVD. As of right now I think I'm content.

Don't know how I'll feel tomorrow though!

3 comments:

  1. I sent it to the 'thor' one you had posted recently about your pics.

    Email me: dke@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh okay I'll go check there.

    My blog is getting tons of hits today from all over the world. I don't know why. I wonder if they have me posted on the main page or something? It's weird.

    ReplyDelete