Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec. 6

I had a Dec. 5 post but I deleted it because it was a rant I decided I didn't want to get into.  So, those of you who get email alerts, that's why you can't find it.

I'm wondering now if my Cootie Death Flu is a sinus infection.  Oh heck, I don't know what it is.  Yesterday I thought I was getting better.  Today I feel worse but with different symptoms.  Last night and today my throat has been killing me.  I've got nasty, sticky, thick gooby snot happening too.  Yeah, I had to share that, ha!  Almost took a nap again today.  Not looking forward to work tomorrow but maybe being up and busy will keep my mind off my misery.  And no, I can't stay home.

Made no soap today.  I don't like to make it on the day before I have to work because there is so little time in the evening to deal with it.  So I thought today would be a good day to putter around with label designs and maybe check into websites and stuff like that.  All I succeeded in doing was stressing myself out and frustrating myself nearly to tears.  After listening to me whine and rant, hubby told me I shouldn't even be worrying about that stuff right now...that I should just be making soap.  He does have a point but I figured in the meantime I could be working on the other things.  Well, I guess maybe I can't cuz I get overwhelmed and flee.

So I said piss on the soap stuff for today and got my Christmas cards done instead.  I got some pictures printed out, did laundry, did dishes....and didn't worry about soap.  Except for the Mysterious Death Cooties, it was a pretty good day afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment