Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan. 24

First let me just say that I hope the Colts beat the living crap out of the play dirty pussy girl Saints in the Super Bowl.  Moving on....

I opened an Etsy shop today.  I was so nervous about doing it, kept putting it off, and then once I did it I was even more nervous and kinda kept busy away from the computer cuz I'm a dork and felt like if I wasn't around it, it wasn't really there.  LOL  Seriously though, I have some paranoid fear that the soap forum assholes will find me and come after me with their high and mighty crap.  I used to have a link to this blog and my Facebook at that forum and I keep worrying that the psychos bookmarked them or something.  Stupid, I know.  Why do I let it bother me...still?  I don't know.  But whatever, it's up now and a few things are listed and it's just a matter of wait and see now.  There is also a sort of huge feeling of relief now that I've got the website and the Etsy shop.  If they're complete bombs at least I know I tried.


Earlier today I had tons that I wanted to blog about.  As always though, I put it off too long and when it gets late and I'm tired my brain does not want to stay focused.  So you get a short entry tonight.

Gooooo Colts!

No comments:

Post a Comment