Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan. 22, 2011 - Bath & Body Works outlet haul #2


Last weekend we went to hubby's work party at Kodiak Jack's in Oshkosh.  Since it was a fairly early dinner time (moved up because of the Packers playoff game that evening) and because we were heading to Oshkosh, we stopped at the Bath & Body Works outlet store again.  I had wanted to get a couple more things in Warm Vanilla Sugar scent and hubby wanted to see if there was a mens body spray in the Twilight Woods (for men) scent.

I opted for the small $.99 sizes again and got a body lotion and a body spray in my yummy favored scent.  And then I stumbled upon something so glorious.....a bin full of body butters for 75% off!  And there was Warm Vanilla Sugar!  SCORE!


I also found Twilight Woods in that bin of cheap butters so I grabbed it.  Back at the travel size section I found Twilight Woods and grabbed a body lotion.  And that was it.  I had to stop myself because I already had so many things at home, and because we needed to get to the dinner party.  But now I'm really wanting to go back and grab oodles more of those cheap butters because I've used the Twilight Woods one for several days now and I'm loving it.  I actually prefer these butter types in tubs over lotions in bottles or tubes because it's so much easier to use and you know you're getting every last bit of it.

A small but nice haul.  :)

(Oh, and the only mens body spray we found there was in Citron scent so we didn't get any.)

4 comments:

  1. The Twilight Woods for Men spray is fantastic, I'm glad you finally got your hands on some. My bf loves his, and uses it all the time! He says "You can buy me that stuff whenever you want!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised my hubby liked it. I really thought he'd like the Oak more. And I can't help but wonder if part of it is because I'm a Twilight geek...lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I figured you would have gotten more that day, too. Awesome about the 75% off body butters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm itching to get back there and see if there are any of those cheap butters left! I have so much bath and body crap here already though... bleah. And not just B&BW, but all the others I got for Christmas as well as all the handcrafted stuff I'd accumulated before that.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete