Friday, August 12, 2011

(Import Post) Apr. 17, 2011 - Nature's Art Update

(This is an imported older post from my soap blog.)

I recently posted about my Nature's Art haul ( HERE ) and in that I mentioned I was disappointed with the body cream I'd ordered.  Kimberly, the wonderful owner of that shop, contacted me and said she'd send a replacement when she figured out what had gone wrong with mine.  I got my replacement a few days ago and ooohhhhh yesssss . . . this is what I was hoping for!

As you can see it is light and fluffy and just the type I love.  I think I left the scent up to her this time, so I got Orange Dreamsicle, and oh my gosh this is so yummy smelling!  It smells like those yummy summer treats taste.  The cream spreads easily so a little goes a long way.  It absorbs quickly and works great.  And it is made from scratch!  This is not a pre-made base, like I'm finding out a lot of others are.

She also sent me a sample of her new Desert Sunrise soap.  Described as 'This scent is all about happiness and light. It contains a lot of fresh orange notes, with additional notes of Apple, Grapefruit, Peach and Strawberry with just a touch of Loganberry. Use anytime you want to cheer yourself up!'  It is purple, yellow, and orange swirled and the scent is so perky and pretty, strong grapefruit and reminding me of the Champagne Pear scent I mentioned in another post.  Very nice.


Many thanks to Kimberly and Nature's Art for wonderful products and awesome customer service.  I'm sure I'll be back in that shop!  And you should check her out too!


Nature's Art . . . WEBSITE.
Nature's Art on . . . YOUTUBE.
Nature's Art on . . . FACEBOOK.  (She has sale offers here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment