Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sept. 14- Eco-Emi

In my previous post I said I'd cancelled my Birchbox subscription and was looking for another program to try.  While trying to figure out what the other one I'd seen on YouTube was I came across something called Eco-Emi. 

Check out the website . . . here.

Hmm, what's this?  An eco friendly version of Birchbox?  Interesting.  And I started looking into it more.  I watched part of one video and I was hooked.  It's like Birchbox only in that you get samples each month.  But where Birchbox is beauty and skincare products, Eco-Emi could be anything . . . makeup, food, anything!  The first video I watched showed that along with the products there are a bunch of coupons, brochures, information cards included.  The box in this particular video was supporting a 'save the manatee' cause.  And apparently the products included can usually be found easily (such as Walmart) instead of having to order rarities online or run around to high-end stores. 

Sign me up! 

I hurried back to the Eco-Emi site to sign up, only to find there is a waiting list.  ARGH!!!  I immediately sent my email to get put on that waiting list, then headed back to YouTube to find more videos about the program.  And the more I see, the more I want this!  The products are earth friendly, fair trade, vegan, etc.  They support animal and environmental causes.  I just really really want to check this out!  Maybe my interest will die just like with Birchbox but for now I'm really excited about it.

This is one video I watched last night . . . *click*
And this is one I watched this morning . . .  *click*

What do you think?  If you have any interest in joining this I would suggest getting yourself on that waiting list now.  (Go here,)  I've read that the wait can be a couple weeks, or even over a month.  I can't wait till I get my chance to join!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds kinda fun. I won't be doing it, but it sounds kinda fun. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of Oct. 1 they will no longer have a waiting list. I'm so excited to try it! You'll hear all about the boxes here, and you'll no doubt get the things I don't want . . . hehe.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks :))

    Yay, no waiting list!

    ReplyDelete