Monday, December 19, 2011

Eco-Emi December Box

My second Eco-Emi box came today!  Let's just dive right in . . . this is what I found upon opening the small flat rate box is came in.  Oooooh, how fun already!?!?!

I admit, a couple of the wrapped items totally reminded me of tampons.  LOL!  Moving on . . .

Look at all those fun things! And on first glance it looks like I will use everything in here.  Score!  Let's take a closer look . . .

Genesis Today Vitamin C With Zinc chews - Who couldn't use a boost of vitamin C at this time of year?  I know these are easily available at Walmart, which is one of the reasons I like Eco-Emi, you can actually find and buy the things you sample.

Green Shield Organic Free & Clear Laundry Detergent - I've tried a few homemade, natural laundry soaps and they haven't done a thing in our hard water, on hubby and Ty's super grimy machinist clothes.  It will be interesting to try this.  And I can buy this at Menards!

Artisana 100% Organic Raw Cacao Bliss - This is a raw chocolate coconut butter that is supposedly good on fruit, bread, cookies, etc., or used in smoothies, or for anything you want to sweeten up.  I will probably give it a try on toast, unless anyone is familiar with this and has a better suggestion.

Zambeezi tangerine lip balm - Lip balm?  Yes, please!  This is an organic, fair trade product from Zambia, Africa.  I haven't tried it yet but it has a pleasant, light tangerine scent.

Lauren Brooke botanical lip gloss in Winterberry shade - This is a full size tube, worth $8.00, so this month's box has paid for over half of itself just with this.  Pretty cool.  This is the one thing that I probably won't use because I don't wear lip gloss and I don't wear lip color.  Maybe I'll try it just to play around with it, or maybe I'll pass it on to whoever is interested.  Not sure yet.

Wyk Candle in Whispering Pine scent -  Lynda, LOOK!  Weren't we just talking about pine scents??  LOL  This is just a tiny candle, maybe 1oz, in a cute little tin.  I'm not sure yet if I'll burn it as is or try to pop it out and melt it like a tart.  Wow, just looked at their site and they are super pricey.  Ah well, at least I have this little baby to try.

John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash, and Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoliating Face Cleanser - Nothing more to say than 'Can't wait to try these!!'

Maggie's Functional Organics socks - How fun is that?!  I had seen a teaser about this on Facebook but had forgotten about it until I was tearing the wrap off my pair.  There were four designs available and mine is in a cute snowflake pattern. 

Natural Candy Store's organic candy cane - A festively fun little treat for me.  Yay!

And then of course there is the info card about this month's box, along with several cards from the companies, many including discount codes.  If you think you might like to order from any of these, let me know and I"ll pass the codes along to you.

This second box was even more fun than the first.  Several people have told me they'd rather put that $15 monthly fee to better use, and I totally understand that, but for now I'm enjoying this.  And I enjoy sharing it with you!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun box this is! I am SOLD - going to sign up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Doooooo it!! I heard the waiting list might be coming back but haven't ever gone back and checked if that's true or not.

    I don't know how long I'll stick with it, but for now it's still fun.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff you got!!!
    LOVE the candle, lip gloss, lip balm, socks, and everything :)

    Go wild Deb and wear the lip gloss!! {hehehe} (and we want pictures with proof)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'll wear it, but there will be no pics! LOL

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good monthly shipment this time, those socks look so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, this was a fun one. So many things I can't wait to try. :)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete