The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've won the awards(s).
I received this award from Emily over at the Fabulous Finds blog. I do not know Emily but I'm thinking she found my blog from my Bath & Body Works posts because she mentions in her award post that she's obsessed with them. So anyway, thank you, Emily!
Seven Things About Me
1. I'm 44 years old.
2. I've lived in this same area of Wisconsin all my life.
3. I've been to Germany.
4. I've met U2, shook Bono's hand (twice).
5. I can't live without Mountain Dew and chocolate.
6. I am somehow related to or connected to Charlemagne.
7. I make goat milk soap.
As for passing this award on . . . well, I don't actually follow a lot of active blogs. The two I am awarding are not recently discovered or new, but I like their blogs so what the heck.
First is Becky and her Soap Sister's blog on her Heirloom Soapworks site. I have used her soaps and they are awesome. And she's just a darn nice person! She's taken the time to answer my questions and help me, and give me a soap shoulder to cry on when I'm frustrated, gives me pep talks and support to keep trying. Thanks, Becky!
Second is Sheri and her You Are Here blog. She'll probably think this award is cheesy and not include it because her blog is not for play. Her blog is to showcase her writing, as she works to become a writer. Oh yeah, and she's my sister. (Still waiting for that review of Three Dumb Girls!)
And now that I'm an award winning blogger, I better get back to work on....blogging.