Monday, January 9, 2012

Haul - Nature's Art

I had some credit in my account at Nature's Art so I thought it was time to use it up.  Looks like Kimberly is changing her look a bit, but it's cute to see the pink and black ribbons that go with her pink and black business card.  So what did I get?
I've long been on the hunt for a perfect lotion.  I prefer the light and fluffy 'frosting' type lotions, and I'd tried the goat milk 'Body Whips' from Nature's Art before so I already knew I loved them.  Kimberly makes her lotions from scratch . . . no pre-made bases here.  And that's one of the things I like the most.  I'd always had the small jars before because I loved trying different scents.  I'm to the point now though, that I just want some good unscented lotions so I don't have to worry about scents clashing with whatever soap I've just used, or with the body sprays I seem to be accumulating.  So for this order I picked just a big ol' jar of unscented 'Body Whip.'  I think I'll even try using this on my face, and see how it does.

Well imagine my surprise when I found a freebie bar of soap in my package!  And not only was it just a free bar, but it was one I had 'liked' on my Facebook page a while ago . . . Buttered Maple & Oats!
I just checked and it no longer shows up in her shop so I can't get the description but since my sentimental favorite scent is Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, I thought this might be along those lines with the added perk of yummy nummy maple.  It was such a treat to find a bar in my order!  The scent is quite faint just sniffing through the hole in the wrap.  Hopefully it comes out more in the shower.  And even if it doesn't, I still send many thanks to Kimberly for the freebie anyway.

As always, if you'd like a more in-depth review of anything you see here, just let me know.

What goodies have you stumbled upon lately?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comments! And yes, my soapies tend to bloom more in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello, Kimberly!

    Have not used that soap yet but, as always, loving the body whip. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool about the freebie!

    The pic of the body whip makes me want to glob it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely one of my favorite lotions. And I'm really digging the unscented soaps and lotions lately because I have so many body mists that have been neglected for far too long.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete