Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Sale . . . ?

I'm sure most lovers of handcrafted soaps have encountered the problem I've been having for a while now.  I have too much soap because I go crazy buying every pretty new thing that comes out.  I've been better lately, trying to only buy one bar when I order, but there are just SO many shops I still want to try . . .

So I'm wondering if there would be any interest in a blog sale.  Pretty much everything I currently have will be up for grabs.  Most of these bars are getting old now and I'd really rather see them go to new home where they'll be used than to have them continue to gather dust in my cabinet.  The wrappers may not be perfect anymore, but the soaps are unused and still smell great.

I have bars/cupcakes from eight different shops:
  • Nature's Art
  • FuturePrimitive
  • Haus of Gloi
  • Valhalla
  • Beacon Creations
  • Beguile
  • Creamery Creek
  • Moeggenborg Sugar Bush
If there is any interest, would you like to just contact me or would you rather have me list everything in a post?

I appreciate your input.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb :) When you say they are getting old, how old are you talking about? Are the scents still good? If so I'd be interested in what you have from FuturePrimitive, Valhalla, and Beuile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do the men in your household use handmade soap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby does but the boys don't. Well, my older son will use it once in a while but in general the boys prefer shower gels/body washes.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, wish shipping to me wasn't so expensive...

    Shower gel! Sacrilege! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chickadee - where are you located?

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete