Monday, February 6, 2012

My Prize From The Sugar Bush

Mary, from Moeggenborg Sugar Bush Primitives, recently had a contest on her blog and I was one of two winners.  Yay!  I got to choose any bar of soap on her site.  Like I need more soap, right?  But hey, it's handcrafted goat milk soap, and it's from a shop I've ordered from several times so I know it's good.  And of course Mary, being the sweet lady she is, threw in a couple extra little Valentine's goodies . . . some M&Ms and a super cute Valentine's gift tag.

I chose the Rainbow Sherbet bar because I'm ready for some brighter, fruitier scents now that the holidays are over and winter never really did show up.  This is no longer on the site but it was described as something like a mix of fruits.  Smelling this bar, it really is kinda like a big bowl of Rainbow Sherbet!  It is indeed very fruity but no one fruit really dominates. 
Very pretty piping and glitter on top of this bar, which has an almost deceiving Halloween look about it.  A fun little prize, and I'm happy to have won it.  Thank you, Mary!!

If you're not familiar with Moeggenborg Sugar Bush Primitives, I encourage you to check them out.  They are a family business located in Michigan, and there is SO much more than just soap on their site.  They have candles and tarts, pantry items such as bread mixes and coffee, prim lighting, handmade Christmas stockings, and more.  Something for everyone!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don't forget to enter MY February Giveaway . . . HERE . . . for your chance to win
TWO bars of handcrafted soap.

10 comments:

  1. Anyone who is as industrious as you are in scouting out Hair Receivers, deserves a "fruity" soap. LOL! Someone bought the last 2 bars off of the site so I'll be making more tonight.
    Have a great day,
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I may be fruity for finding the answer but who is the one who used that for a contest in the first place??? Ohhhh lordee, I fear what your next one will be!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, looks like a great prize! The marbled soap with the glittery topping looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nicole. And your glittery gold nails in your blog post today look so cool!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! can't wait for the review...

    can you actually "feel" the glitter? is it scratchy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never felt the glitter on any soaps I've had. It's usually very fine, a cosmetic grade glitter, and it just washes away.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! It's too cool to actually use for anything.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang it from a doorknob next year as a Valentine's dec.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait, no, I'm sure it's much smaller than I'm envisioning for that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete