Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love & Toast, and Gud

I've stumbled across two new bath and body brands that I'm anxious to try: Love & Toast, and Gud.


I just noticed this Love & Toast brand today while I was at Target.  It was right next to the Gud products and at first I thought they were all the same brand.  There are lotions, butters, scrubs, shampoos and conditioners.  The packaging kinda reminds me of late '60s or early '70s or something, kinda funky weird cute.  As you can see in the image above, there are none of the nasties in these products.  And the scents are unique.  There was a cute sampler package in that store that I almost bought, but decided to check into this company online first.

I first noticed the Gud brand as a 'Like' on an acquaintance's Facebook page.  It is sort of an offshoot of the Burt's Bees company, and the products contain no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals.  Their packaging also has that sort of '60s/'70s crazy colored fun look, which is why I almost confused the two companies.  Gud has shampoos and conditioners, lotions, butters, body washes and hand soaps, and body mists.  There are four fun scents right now, with one of those being a Target exclusive.  And if you go to their Facebook page you can sign up for a free sample!  (I'm waiting for mine at the moment.)

Are you familiar with either of these companies?  Or do you think you'll try them now that you know about them?  Let me know!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And don't forget to enter my March giveaway . . . HERE!
Win a set of Bodycology minis in Brown Sugar Vanilla scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment