Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Bodycology : Cloud Nine

Bodycology had teased us with a picture of their newest scent, Cloud Nine, and with bits of info that "several" new scents would be debuting "this spring."  We knew that Cloud Nine, at least, would be coming out in late February and sure enough, on the 27th someone posted on the Facebook page that they'd just bought it.  I was in town on the 29th and had checked both Walmart and Target but couldn't find it.  Bodycology said on their Facebook page that it was a Target exclusive, so when I was shopping this morning I made a point to stop at Target and check again.

And this time it was there.  Yay!  I immediately grabbed a mini fragrance mist and a mini body cream but did not see a mini shower gel.

Cloud Nine is described on the package as 'Breezy - The cleansing scent of sweet citrus, apple, and jasmine will carry you to your own personal Cloud Nine.'  It is a light, sweet floral scent, and I am loving it at the moment.  It's bright and clean, perfect for spring, and is quite girly.  I don't think you'd ever be able to specifically identify apple or even citrus in this because they blend together so nicely and mix with the jasmine.  On first sniff you'd probably think "Ah, a floral," but then you'd quickly sniff again on second thought in a "Wait, or was that fruit?" kind of way.  It's just a really nice blend.  I'm glad I got it!

I also saw three other new scents:
  • Sunkissed Citrus
  • Passionfruit Punch
  • Mango Madness
Sunkissed Citrus was only in full size body cream and shower gel.  I gave it a quick sniff and quite liked it, but did not buy it yet.  Passionfruit Punch and Mango Madness were only available in full size fragrance mists, so I didn't get either of those yet either.  I didn't even sniff them.  They have a much different look though, both in the graphics style and bottle style.  (I think the bottle style was different anyway.)  I'm going to wait a bit and hopefully find these other scents in mini sizes.  If nothing else, I'll go back with my $1.00 off coupons from the Facebook page and buy them that way.

They had also hinted on their page that a new vanilla scent will be debuting in April.  I am super excited about that!  But really, that's ALL I know about it . . . that it's a vanilla scent.

So I'm a happy little camper today.  Heheee!

How about you?  Are you a Bodycology fan?  Have you tried Cloud Nine, or any of the new scents?  I'd love to hear about it!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And don't forget to enter my March giveaway . . . HERE!
Win a set of Bodycology minis in Brown Sugar Vanilla scent!

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Cloud Nine I love it! It reminds me of Freshly cut grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scent, smells like ripe star fruit to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. I don't know what star fruit smells like, but I'll take your word for it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete