Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tart Quickie

I was at Walmart again this morning and couldn't help going back to the tarts and grabbing this one.  I'd considered getting it the other day but left it in the end.  Then we were talking at work about a cherry scent from a well known but overpriced company, and I decided I wanted this one after all.

Doctor Mom - 'Cherry berry and a kiss to make it better.'  This is from the Scentsationals Mother's Day line of tarts.  At first it reminds me of cherry candy, like Lifesavers or something, but then you realize there is some berry playing in there too, maybe strawberry . . . ?  It's a really fun, bright scent, and I'm looking forward to melting this one.

There are several others in this Mother's Day line that I'd like to have, but I'm hoping the menfolk of my house will surprise me with some.  Hehe!!

So what are you melting or burning today?

No comments:

Post a Comment