When I received my order yesterday, I was excited to find the stuffed pink bag pictured above. I was like a kid at Christmas as I pulled out tart after tart . . .
- 2 Lavender Vanilla - A nice floral blend of lavender flowers with a background of vanilla.
- Fig Biscotti - The aroma of a classic Italian treat, without having to turn on the stove.
- Tuiti Fruitti - A strong blend spices and fruit.
- Spiced Eggnog - (no description found)
- Hazelnut Coffee - A fresh brewed cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer added.
- Cherries In The Snow - Tart yet sweet blend of wild cherries and buttercream frosting.
- Strawberry Cheesecake - The wonderful aroma of cheesecake topped with juicy strawberries.
- Bayberry Mint - Traditional bayberry mellowed out with a hint of mint.
- Mulled Cider - A spicy bouquet of apple, clove, orange, and cinnamon top notes with a sweet musky back note.
- April Fresh - Exceptionally soft, fresh, and static-free. This fragrance will make you think you just washed your sheets every day of the week!
- Satin Serenade - Floral bouquet on a woody background sweetened by vanilla.
- Cinnamon Bun - A spicy cinnamon accord with warm nutty undertones along with the aroma of fresh baked bread.
- Sweet Pea - An English garden reminiscent of hyacinth, lily of the valley, violets and wild jasmine with a background of light herbal and musky notes.
- Baby Powder - Reminiscent of Johnson's Baby powder scent.
- Ozone Woods - A fresh herbal greenery blend. Nice scent for mixing.
- Caribbean Holiday - (no description found)
- Blueberry Muffin - The aroma of a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Top notes of juicy tart blueberries with orange zests, middle notes of butter cake and base notes of vanilla and almond.
- Amber Cardamom - A well rounded blend of amber and cardamom. Very strong scent throw.
- Mint Julep - (no description found)
- Sweet Orange Chili Pepper - A sassy, saucy combination of valencia orange, sparkling bergamot, tangerine zest, tart cassis, orange juice, neroli, ground pepper, fiery chili pepper and sheer musk.
If there are any tarts in the list above that you'd like a better description of, just let me know.
Now, have YOU tried Gracie Jo's yet?