Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sweet Fixations Tart - SALE!


My newly discovered favorite tart shop, Sweet Fixations, is having a weekend sale.  Use the code sweetsavings to receive 20% off your order.  Sale ends July 22/midnight.  Hurry!

I just recently posted about my very first order from this shop and so far I'm loving everything about them.  I took advantage of this sale and just placed a fairly large order.  I will definitely be posting about it when it arrives!  I tried to stock up on fall/holiday scents but there weren't as many available yet as I was hoping there would be.

So hurry over and check out Sweet Fixations.  Even if you're not sure, now would be a great time to place even a small order just to try them.  And let me know what you got!  :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Don't forget to enter my July giveaway . . . HERE!
Your chance to win a Julep nail polish prize package worth
over $140
is just a simple comment-entry away!

No comments:

Post a Comment