Monday, August 6, 2012

Yankee Warmers

Browsing Yankee's website this morning, debating whether or not to go ahead and order the fall votives, I came across two tea light warmers that I am in love with.  I didn't even realize they had this type of warmer there!  (I only have an outlet near me, and I rarely go to it.)


Anyone know if these are one-piece, or if the dish is removable?  Are they a sturdy glass, or something I'll constantly worry about breaking?  They look so delicate.  Ohhhh, want want WANT!  lol

4 comments:

  1. Unless these are a different type, the ones I've seen are one piece and while they look very flimsy and breakable, they feel quite sturdy. Never tried one, but they are so pretty. Let us know if you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted to just order them online. Wish there was a Yankee store closer to me. I doubt the outlet we go to would have something this current. *sigh*

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look nice! I especially like the flower one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't caved and ordered, but I'm still thinking about it. I'd like to go up to the Appleton mall one of these days. That's the closest Yankee store (other than the outlet), and it would be fun to see new and current things for once. Or maybe when we go to Minneapolis in October we'll try to get to the Mall of America, because there is a Yankee store there too.

    Or maybe my willpower will run out before then and I'll just order them. LOL!!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete