I don't remember for sure what they all had last year but I know some of these are returning scents, and I suspect some might just be old scents with new names. And as much as I wanted to buy one of each, I managed to control myself and only bought two. (Although I am already thinking that I should have gotten more. Doh! I'm hopeless!) I did a quick sniff of most, and scribbled a list of the names, so I'll just run through those quick . . .
- Spicy Sugared Cinnamon - seemed like a typical sinnamon-sugar scent
- Warm Crackling Campfire - interesting, sort of smokey and musky (?)
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie - typical pumpkin pie scent, but seemed light to me
- Fragrant Evergreen Forest - more of an outdoorsy scent than just a generic 'Christmas tree' type
- Simmering Apple Cider
- Warm Autumn Welcome - I think it was softly spiced and maybe pumpkin-y?
- Country Kettle Corn
- Sugared Vanilla Shortbread
- Candied Caramel Pecan
- Warm Baking Spice - surprisingly soft and warm, I think vanilla in there too
- Ginger Spice Cake
- Gooey Marshmallow S'more - I don't get into s'mores scents but I guess this was a typical one
- Mountain Cabin Escape - very outdoorsy is all I remember
- A Thankful Harvest - I think this was quite pumpkin-y
- Mulberry Plum Spice
- Sparkling Cranberry Zest
- Crisp Fall Leaves - (bought this, see below)
- Candied Caramel Apple - (bought this, see below)
- Juicy Blackberry Current
- Cinnamon and Spice
- Spiced Apple Citrus - had a very strong 'sting' of citrus-y effervescence
(Just watched a video by someone who bought a bunch of these fall tarts and she said the Fall Leaves one is a strong pine scent. At first I thought 'No way,' but now that I've sniffed mine again I think it IS pine I'm smelling. Weird! There is more than just pine though.)
Warm Autumn Welcome and A Thankful Harvest were the two I was first going to buy. After sniffing them again though, they seemed rather generic in their warm spicy way, and I decided they could wait. The mulberry and cranberry ones would be my next choices to get if I do decide to buy more from this line.
I did not see any fall scents from the Scentsationals brand.
They also had fall themed tart warmers. Some were just fall colors, while others were actually fall items like a pumpkin shaped warmer, and an absolutely adorable bushel basket shapped warmer that looked like it was full of apples and other fall fruits. If I used bulb warmers I would have grabbed that one in a heartbeat! They also had a couple of the small plug-in style warmers available.
All of these were in the seasonal display section near the front of the store, NOT over in the regular candle aisle. The tarts are $2.00 as always and the large warmers are $15.00.
So, did you see any in the list that YOU are interested in?