Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Candied Caramel Apple

Candied Caramel Apple - [no description available]

I *love* this one!  After my two previous so-so caramel apple scents, I was greatly surprised with how yummy this was.  The caramel in this is a rich and warm, with a hint of saltiness.  I think I'm even detecting a bit of a nutty note.  And I can't decide if the apple is tart or sweet . . . or maybe a blend?  The caramel and apple are about equally balanced.  With two cubes in a tea light warmer, I had plenty of scent for the whole downstairs of my house.  Even much later in the night, well after the tea light had burned out and the wax had cooled, I could still detect the warm, sweet tones lightly throughout the house.  This is a definite winner!

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you again Deb! hahahah when I am in walmart today I am going to look for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Remember, these were by the fall decorations and not in the regular candle aisle. Let me know what you get, and what you think of the ones you sniff!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete