Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melted - Bubble & Geek / Ice and Fire

Ice and Fire - 'This scent blends the fiery aroma of cinnamon with an icy mint bouquet and adds a vanilla undertone that results in a unique and beguiling fragrance.'

This is a Game of Thrones inspired scent and I liked it better warm than I did on cold throw. It seemed light, but it was also one of those scents that seem to clean the air instead of add heavy perfume to it. A sweet, crisp mint with just a bit of bite from the cinnamon. I like this one.

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting. I usually stay away from cinnamon blends but the mint in this one has me a bit intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really cinnamon-y at all. I bet if you didn't know it was there, you probably wouldn't even notice it. To me, it only seemed to add a hint of something warm to the cool of the mint.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete