Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melted - Starlight Chandling / Mango and Tangerine

Mango and Tangerine - 'An exotic fusion of fresh mango and ripe tangerine. Subtle tropical notes of papaya, peach and creamy coconut create an awesome summer fragrance.'

Melted half of this one and it is very strong. Even on the second melt in a tea light warmer, there is just as much scent as the first time around. I mainly get the mango, and I think the peach is coming through along with a bit of zing from the tangerine. I don't notice any coconut. It's a very happy, summery scent.

2 comments:

  1. sounds promising. I might have to see about this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was strong and probably lasts a long long time. I melted it twice (tea light warmer) and it still seemed to have full strength when I took it out, but I wanted to move on to a new scent so I dumped it anyway. lol

    And I've found I'm not as much of a mango fan as I thought I was.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete