Friday, September 7, 2012

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Apple Harvest

Apple Harvest - 'Apple mixed with fruity notes and touches of spice.'

I've revised my thoughts on this scent because I may have been confusing it with a different apple scent. This one is heavy on the apple note, a sweet apple, with just enough soft spice to make it nice for fall. There is just a hint of what might be like a cider note, and sometimes there is a subtle almost perfume-y-ness. It's quite different from a plain ol' apple-cinnamon scent, but still reminds you that. And it seems to get better the longer it's warmed.

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I like the sound of this one. I may have to include it in a future order. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been one of my favorites of the apple scents I've been plowing through in these early (pre)fall days. Hope you try it!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete