Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melted - Tiffany Candle / Caramel Apple

Caramel Apple - 'A juicy apple covered in soft gooey caramel.'

This was my very first time melting anything from Tiffany Candles.  I melted a whole tart in my tea light warmer . . . chose to use a whole tart because the cold throw was light.  Warm throw was ok, but I'd hoped it would be stronger.  The scent itself was nice, a little heavier on the apple but the caramel is  definitely there.  There is something about it though, like an odd note that eventually stood out to me.  I don't know if it was a tart note in the apple, or if the caramel was just not as 'warm' and gooey as I would prefer, but after a while I just wasn't thrilled with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review. I am waiting for my order from Tiffany Candles...luckily I didn't get this scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, bummer . . . it would have been interesting to see if your thoughts on this one differ. Can't wait to see what you did get! I'm anxious to melt more of her stuff but I got all 'late' fall and winter scents, so I'm forcing myself to wait a big longer.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete