Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melted - Tiffany Candles / Caramel Apple Cinnabon

Caramel Apple Cinnabon - 'Cinnabon blended with caramel apple. (A Tiffany Candles Blend)'

This was a freebie in my order and I was so excited about it, couldn't wait for fall to get here so I could melt it with my other fall scents.  The Cinnabon part of this is described on the site as 'Sweet maple w/ cinnamon & a hint of vanilla.'  Again, I melted the whole tart because cold throw seemed light, and again the warm through was ok but I had hoped for more.  This was sort of a warmer, richer version of Caramel Apple because of those added Cinnabon notes, but after a while I got that odd note again.  I still don't know if it's tart from the apple or what, but there was just something that bothered me after a while.  I'm thinking it was something related to the Caramel Apple part of the fragrance because I noticed in one of my plain ol' Caramel Apple tarts from Tiffany too.

No comments:

Post a Comment