Not to worry though. Shop owner Donna is quick to reply to questions and always willing to help. She said she did indeed have that scent, and got them listed right away. She was also having a Labor Day sale, and she reminded me I would still get the returning customer discount on top of that, so the cost of tarts was right around $ .50 each. Well, heck yeah, I'm getting a few more! I'd also been wanting to try a sinus relief (Vicks) type tart because I'd heard people talking about them recently, and because I seem to be having a lot of stuffy nose and sinus problems lately. And once again, Donna was very generous with extras. (Thank you, Donna!!)
So I'll just do a quick list here, and will do more detailed individual reviews later as I melt each one.
- Apple Cinnamon - 'A wonderful blend of crisp red Mac apples and swirls of cinnamon added throughout. Very clean and crisp and strong.' Smells great cold, not too spicy.
- Vicks Vapor Rub - 'This sinus relief fragrance is a cool, crisp blend of camphor, eucalyptus and mint. Great for snuffed up noses!' How funny that I'm super excited to try this one??? Actually, I got two! LOL
- Apple Jack and Peel - 'Warm aromatic spices of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger are blended with the irresistible scents of apples and oranges to create an unforgettable strong, spicy fragrance.' I remember this from my soap making days and had to have it.
- Nutty Taffee Apple - 'A wonderful sweet, crisp red mac apple dunked in a thick, rich caramel taffy coated in nuts.' Had ordered this before I found that amazing Walmart one. Whee!
- Cranberry Chutney - 'A sweet tangy blend of cranberries, raisins and apples.' I might have also made soap in this scent, it seems familiar. And it smells great so far in cold throw.
- Maple Nut Crunch - 'Buttery maple mixed with nutty undertones.' Kinda strong on the nutty part. Hope it gets sweeter when it's warm.
- Lemon Blush - 'This bright fragrance is a wonderful concoction of true tart lemons sweetened with a blend of vanilla, sparkling raspberry, cotton candy and a touch of downy musk.' My very first thought when I sniffed this was of those Lemonhead candies, but sniffing it again reveals much more. Can't wait to melt this one!
- Butter Rum Cappuccino - Can't find this in the shop at the moment. It's stronger on the butter rum than on the cappuccino. I don't get any coffee type note at all on cold throw.
- Gembertaarts (Swedish Cupcakes) - 'Swedish Gingerbread cupcake with spices, molasses and buttery notes.' Had to have this because of hubby's Scandinavian ancestry . . . and because it just sounds so yummy. A lot of molasses right now on cold throw.
- Kickin' Caramel - 'Creamy, chewy, smooth, sweet caramel.' She knew I liked caramel scents so this was a freebie. It *does* smell pretty dang good!
- Oatmeal Scotchies - Can't find this one in the shop either. I think Jordan had gotten this one and I'd made a comment on her blog about it. I wonder if Donna saw that and added one as a freebie for me? lol
- Red Velvet Cake - 'This fragrance begins with top notes of dark chocolate, strawberry syrup and red currant; followed by middle notes of cocoa powder, buttermilk and sugar cane; while sitting on base notes of creamy sandalwood, tonka bean and vanilla extract.' I'm not a fan of chocolate scents in home fragrance and this is very much a chocolate scent. Another of the freebies, this one might go into a swap box or something.
- Home Sweet Home - '(Yankee Duplicate) "A strong house-warming spicy cinnamon.' Last of the free extras, it's very spicy but seems like there is something more than just cinnamon.
If you haven't tried Starlight Chandling yet, what are you waiting for? And if you have tried, what are your favorites??