Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Target Tarts!

Target has tarts now!  I don't know how long they've been there because I don't go there often, but one of the things that always bummed me out about that store was that they didn't have tarts.  Imagine my surprise when I decided to pop in for a browse this morning and saw them there now.  Woot!

The scent selection was small . . . maybe ten different ones, tops . . . but they had two sizes of packages.  The smaller packs were $3.99, and contained just one scent.  The larger packs are interesting because they have a mix of three scents.  These sell for $6.99.

This is obviously the larger pack.  It contains nine cubes, three of each scent.  (The smaller packs contain five cubes, if I'm remembering correctly.)  The pack I chose contains Pumpkin Spice, Caramel Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Streusel.  YUM!!!

Each cube has an individual wrap, and weighs .8 oz, which is about what two cubes of Walmart tarts equals.  They are a very hard wax.  The cold scent throw is quite strong.  Can't wait to try these!

The brand name must be Home Scents . . . or Homescents?  I'm not sure if this is a Target brand or what?  The fine print on the back of the package says they are part of the Chesapeake Bay Candle Company.  The package mentions companion electric warmers but I didn't even think to look and see if they had any of these in the store.  I would imagine they'll work in any warmer, as most tarts do.

So, have you tried these Target tarts?  Did you even know they were there now?  Maybe I'm just slow.  I haven't seen anyone talking about these.  Although these won't be my regular tarts by any means, I'm excited to have found something new!

2 comments:

  1. I saw these at Target yesterday! I was so tempted to get them. But I bought a lightbulb warmer instead (I only have a hot plate one). What did you think of these when you melted them?

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only melted one square so far. (One square of these equals about 2 cubes of clamshell style cubes.) I used the brown colored one at the bottom of the package and it was STRONG!! I was so surprised and pleased with the amazing scent and throw! I think it was the Cinnamon Streusel scent.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete