Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cookie Cutter Christmas Wreath

I know it's still early for such a Christmas-y post but I thought this was too cute and didn't want to forget about it later.  And, I think it could be done with Halloween cookie cutters too (or any cutters).  This was actually in a junk mail thing from Better Homes & Gardens magazine, trying to tempt me back with great subscription deals.  You know all those extra little flier things they stuff in the envelope?  I just thought this was so darn cute!

So what do you think?  Will you be making one??

2 comments:

  1. I won't be making one, but I like it :D

    Will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't, but I do have a bunch of cutters I *could* use if I wanted. I should lay them out for the heck of it and see how it looks.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete