Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Melted - Bubble & Geek / Khaleesi

Khaleesi - 'This fragrance is a luxurious blend of sugared orange, mulberry, and a hint
of spice, and is how I imagine Daenerys Targaryen might smell when
she is NOT traveling across the desert with a Dothraki horde.' 

I absolutely fell in love with this scent when I first received my tarts from this vendor.  I'd been planning on going back and ordering more, and getting this in candle form.  I never got around to it, and I'm not sure I will now.  Melting half of this 2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer, the scent throw was just too light.  It was enough that I could smell faint hints of something but not nearly enough to really make this awesome scent pop and fill the room.  Maybe the whole tart would have been better.  Maybe I will go back and try the smallest size candle.  I really DO love this scent!  It's sweet but sassy, almost minty.  

I passed the other half along in a swap box so I don't even have that to try again.  I was just so eager to share the 'Don't you love this one!?!?' excitement.

2 comments:

  1. I have your other half :) lol I have been so excited with pumpkin stuff I don't think I have even sniffed this one! I will dig it out :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it and I hope it's stronger for you. I need to go see what size candles they have.

    Actually, I don't even know if it's a custom blend that shop created, or if it's common under another name. If I could find it stronger elsewhere . . . mmmmmm.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete