Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Applesauce Cake

Applesauce Cake - 'A CHS custom blend! We have blended our super popular Mulled Cider and our YUMMY Snickerdoodle Cookies to create a scent that smells just like freshly made applesauce cake!'

This is such a nice scent.  It's soft (not in a weak way) and warm and comforting, perfect for these crisp fall days.  It really reminds me of spice cake, and then if you really pay attention to it you'll pick up the slight apple notes.  The spice is not harsh in this one, so if you tend to shy away from spicy scents, I think you should at least give this one a try.

I melted the whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and most of the downstairs of our house has at least traces of scent.  I'd hoped it would be stronger, but throw is ok.  Sometimes lighter isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds and looks good. I don't care for spicy scents but I would give this one a try. I haven't placed an order with this vendor yet but I will give them a try after the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do order, I will be anxious to see what you got. I'm a little bummed with this last order because the throw seems much weaker than I remember. Then again, I've been having crap luck with other vendors too so maybe my nose just needs a vacation for a while.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete