Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Boo!

Boo! - 'A spooky fragrance that will make you get into the "spirit" of Halloween!
A musky scent with a touch of grapefruit and plums.'  

This little guy has become sort of jokingly popular among the tart-bloggers.  His googly eyes are so silly.  He also had some black shimmery glitter that you can kinda see in this pic.  For all his silly cuteness, though, he was rather lightly scented.  I melted the whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and could only pick up light hints of something fruity.  Ty said it was perfumey.  I didn't really get the musk, but there was a brightness to the fruit, so I suppose that was the grapefruit.  And yeah, thinking about it, I guess it was a pretty scent, like a perfume.
This was nice, but light.

And since Jordan posted a pic of how her tart's googly eyes ended up, here is how mine ended up . . . LOL



5 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! That made my day Deb!!! That should be the rule with this tart! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should have a section on their Facebook page just to post pics of melted Boo googly eyes. LOL!! Maybe I'll email her!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, that melted one is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you look at the link and see how Jordan's google eyes ended up?

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't--now I did. Lol! I think your wide-set eyes are more hilarious, though :D

    ReplyDelete