Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Crazy Candy Corn

Crazy Candy Corn - 'Smells just like the sweet scent of our Halloween favorite!
A touch of honey and caramel...a must have!' 

How cute is that tart??  Bright, pumpkin orange with shimmery glitter and some little candy corn decorations.  Sadly the scent was too light for me.  I melted the whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and couldn't smell much of anything.  Well, I could tell I had a tart going because there was a subtle something in the air, but nothing strong enough to really know what it was.  It was a bummer but not totally surprising.  Seems most candy corn scents . . . wherever you get them . . . tend to be light.

Oh well, at least I gave it a try.

2 comments:

  1. I melted this one today. I didn't really get any scent from it. I was bummed because it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not found a candy corn scent from any vendor that is really strong. I almost didn't even pick this one just for that reason. *sigh*

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete