Sunday, October 14, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread

Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread - 'A rich, warm pumpkin bread aroma with a blend of grated spices of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg.'

Since other recent Country Home Scents melts have been weaker throw than I'd like, I moved my warmer to the lower level of my desk, hoping to get more air flow around it as people walk by and stir up the air.  I'm not sure if it worked or if this is just a naturally stronger scent, but I was satisfied with the throw from this one.  (Well, a smidge stronger would have been nice but I'll take it.)  I melted this whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer.

This is definitely a bread scent, warm and yummy with a softly spicy cinnamon swirl.  There was something else, some notes making this a much 'fuller' scent, but I wouldn't have identified it as pumpkin had I not known what it was.  This was just such an awesome cozy scent have melting on the cold and rainy day we had yesterday.  I would absolutely order this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment