Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Pumpkin Marshmallows

Pumpkin Marshmallows - 'Pumpkin pie and gooey marsmallows....to die for! The perfect blend of spicy pumpkin pie and creamy warm toasted marshmallows...yummy!' 

Gorgeous little tart with a white and orangey-tan body and some copper or orange colored glitter, this one was yummy!  It's funny because on cold throw I had mentioned it was stronger on the marshmallow, but when warmed I thought the pumpkin and spice took over.  There was a creamy sweetness from the marshmallow, but I would call it mainly a warm pumpkin bakery scent.  I melted the whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and could easily smell it throughout the downstairs of the house, and even some hints of it upstairs.  Yum yum yummy but . . . 

It didn't last very long.  The tea light was still burning but the scent had faded.

No comments:

Post a Comment