Monday, October 15, 2012

Melted - Rincon Scents / Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake - 'Sweet and delicious pumpkin treat.'

My original cold throw thoughts on this noted there was something "almost chocolatey."  I didn't get that when I melted it though.  This was a strong, creamy cheesecake scent, with just enough pumpkin and spice to make it warm and cozy and fall-like.  You know how there is that sort of 'sour' note to cheesecake?  I got that in this, but it wasn't bad . . . it was just rich and authentic.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and got an immediate strong throw.  It was delicious early on but seemed to fade only a couple hours in.  By the time the tea light burned itself out (about 4 hrs.) I was only picking up a subtle spiced note.

Wonderfully yummy while it lasted, but just didn't last very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment