Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Melted - Rincon Scents / Pumpkin Cornbread

Pumpkin Cornbread -(no description available)

(I forgot to take a pic of the wax.  It was a yellow-tan color, if I remember right.)

Since there is no description available in Rincon's Etsy shop, I'll refer back to my cold throw first impressions upon receiving this tart . . . 'Very much a cornbread scent, maybe a bit of pumpkin after-note.'  Those thoughts held true when warm too.  I melted the whole 1 oz. tart in a tea light warmer and where other tarts from Rincon have been complete failures, this one was surprisingly strong.  I would put it in the medium-strong category, definitely noticeable but not overpowering.  And it was definitely cornbread.  I could pick up lighter notes of pumpkin, but if I hadn't known it was in there I probably would have missed it.

I know this scent stayed strong through one tea light (about four hours) but I did not melt it again, simply because I have so many other tarts I'm anxious to work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment