Thursday, October 18, 2012

Melted - Rincon Scents / Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice - 'Blend of cinnamon & clove with vanilla & coconut.'

So, I noticed there is no pumpkin listed in the description.  I think there *is* pumpkin in here but now I'm really wondering.  LOL  I do get the spice, and there is quite a bit of sweetness but I wouldn't recognize it specifically as coconut or vanilla.  This is a really  nice scent!  Unfortunately, it was only light to medium throw again, and it faded fast.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer.
I do have several more tarts from Rincon Scents but I think I'm going to just pass them on to friends.  I'm tired of the 'Will I smell this one?' gamble every time I melt one.

4 comments:

  1. The description seems lovely, too bad it's got such a bad throw !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and it was so yummy on cold throw. :(

    Did you ever get started with your tarts?

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't received any of my orders yet !!

    ReplyDelete