Monday, October 29, 2012

Melted - Scentsationals / Boo Berry

Boo Berry - 'So good it'll scare you!'

Although I do love the color, I'm not a huge fan of this scent.  There is something too candy sweet for me, almost powdery like Kool Aid mix or Pixie Stix or something like that.  My boys say it smells like Air Heads candy.  It is definitely a berry scent, like a blend of rich, juiciness . . . and there is something slightly creamy so maybe there is a hint of vanilla . . . but then that overly sweet note takes it into that realm of candy.  I don't hate this scent, but there is nothing fall or Halloween-like about it, unless you think of it as all the candy from trick-or-treating.

I melted two cubes of this, as I always do with Walmart tarts, in my tea light warmer and it was very strong through most of the downstairs of my house.  Normally I would be thrilled with scent throw that strong, but the sickly sweetness of this one was almost headache inducing.

Not a fan.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey! i just awarded you the Blog Your Heart Out award! Check my post out for more info:
    http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete