Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Celtic Moonspice

Celtic Moonspice - 'Warm spices, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg.
Gives you that warm home and hearth feeling.'

This was a 2 oz tart cup that was a freebie in my order way back when.  It's been sitting here, patiently waiting for fall, and today was the day I finally melted it . . . the whole dang thing.  Those who don't like spicy scents probably do want to stay away from this one.  It is indeed quite spicy, with a very noticeable cinnamon note similar to Red Hot candy.  *I* really liked this one though.  While it IS spicy, it was only a medium scent throw at best, and there was something almost sweet about it too.  Every once in a while I even thought I detected a slight buttery bakery note, but I don't see anything like that in the description.

I remember people saying this was a dupe of something but I can't remember what, or if it was something from Yankee or Bath & Body Works.  If anyone knows, please leave a comment below.  This is one I would probably buy again, whether in tart form or original candle form.

No comments:

Post a Comment