Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Pumpkin Pie Spice

Pumpkin Pie Spice - 'Freshly baked pie with lots of spice.' 

I thought this would be the typical pumpkin pie scent but I didn't really get any crust type bakery notes in it. This is more of the pumpkin tang and the spice.  It's kind of a bright scent too, not so heavy like some of the pumpkin pie types can be.  This one lacks that 'warmth.'  It was also on the lighter end of the scent throw spectrum.  There were times when I could notice it very lightly in different rooms but overall it was easily  missed, and that was even with melting the entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer.

I probably would not order this one again, not only because it was too light, but also because I'd want a more warm and cozy type pumpkin scent.


No comments:

Post a Comment