Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Pumpkin Souffle

Pumpkin Souffle- 'Butter, sugar, spices, vanilla cream and pumpkin.'
 
This one is STRONG.  I melted the whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and this baby scented the whole dang house.  It was almost overpowering, but it was ohhhh so good.  This is very much a bakery scent.  If you're looking for something more along the lines of fresh pumpkin, this is not it.  Very buttery, and sweet, with the warmth of the pumpkin and soft spices . . . so yummy for this time of year.  I should have waited till closer to Thanksgiving with this one.  And there was plenty of scent left after one tea light burn (about four hours).
 
I would absolutely buy this one again, but will only melt half of it at a time.  Heck, I've got time before Thanksgiving . . . maybe I'll sneak an order in!

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Souffle sounds amazing! I love warm, creamy and sweet pumpkin scents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As mentioned in a reply on another post, if I order some Christmas scents from Sweet Fixations I am going to grab another one of these too. I will only melt half at a time though.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete