Monday, October 15, 2012

Melted - Tiffany Candles / Pumpkin Pie Spice


Pumpkin Pie Spice - 'Pumpkin, spices & a touch of vanilla whipped cream.' 

This is a very spicy scent.  In fact that's pretty much all I got . . . spice.  I did not pick up on any vanilla or cream or anything, and don't even think there was enough pumpkin to mention.  It was, however, plenty strong and that has renewed a bit of my faith in this vendor.  I have not been impressed with the other few tarts I've melted from Tiffany Candles, and I still have several Christmas/winter scents waiting.

I melted the whole tart (probably a bit over 1 oz?) in my tea light warmer.  It took a while for the scent to emerge but once it did, it was plenty strong . . . just too spicy.  I was out of the house for an hour or so while this was melting and when I returned I could easily smell it as soon as I came in the back door.  That's the kind of throw I like.

I would say this scent is NOT for those who shy away from spicy scents.  I was hoping it would be more of a pumpkin/bakery scent with a bit of spice but no, it is very strong and sharp spice.  You have been warned.  hehe

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this one, Deb. I have not tried Tiffany's yet but I am making mental notes whenever I see a video or blog post about her tarts. This one I will stay far away from because I don't like spicy scents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you haven't tried Tiffany's yet. If you ever do, I'll be very curious to hear what you think. I'm not having much luck. SO many people love them though.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete