Monday, October 15, 2012

Swap Box From Jordan

Blogger buddy Jordan and I did a tart swap recently and I'm only just now getting a chance to post about it.  Since neither of us have huge collections or vast numbers of vendors, we just used the small size flat rate box.  The package I got from her was so cute even in the address labeling.  Look at the cute pumpkin font, and the Halloween extras.  Fun!

I thought I had stuffed the box pretty darn full for her, but how she got everything in the box for me I'll never know!  I have never been able to get everything back in there since opening it.  LOL!

Once I pulled everything out, sorted it, and read through the note Jordan had included, I was thrilled to see she included several Bathing Garden samples.  I have had two small orders from there and have remained undecided on whether I like them or not.  Now I'll have another chance to try.  I also received several Country Home Scents half tarts because we both love that vendor, along with some other goodies.

Candlelynn
Peanut Butter Cookies

Better Homes & Gardens
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Cranberry Chutney
Peppermint

The Bathing Garden
Cola Cake
Tequila Lime
Vintage Circus 
Trick or Treat
Frosted Fruit Cake
Golden Ticket


Country Home Scents
Sweet Tarts
Cotton Candy
Apple Harvest
Banana Caramel Cupcakes (YAY!)
Blueberry Cobbler
Day Spa
Pink Raspberry Lemonade
Spring Tulips
Honey Butter

And she also threw in three tarts that she made herself.  Apparently she used to be a tart maker but gave it up when her nose started becoming numb to the scents.  I had not known she made tarts!  And the ones she sent are so cute that she should consider doing it again.  I don't have an individual pic of just those but they are brown, heart shaped, and decorated.  The scents are Banana Foster Flapjacks, Banana Nut Cupcake, and Crumblicious Coffee Cake.  I can't wait to try those!

I have not melted anything from this swap box yet because I've been trying to plow my way through all the fall scents I'd bought.  I'm very excited about everything I got though, and hope she was pleased with the ones I sent her.  We considered doing another swap closer to Christmas but she says she's not much of a Christmas scent fan.  Ah well, I'm trying to stop buying extras for now anyway, because I really want to grab whatever Walmart has in the BH&G/Scentsationals Christmas scents.

But anyway, YAY for swaps and for online friendships!  Thank you so much, Jordan, for the swap and for following my blog and for just plain chitchatting in emails.

3 comments:

  1. :) I am glad you liked them! You will have to let me know what you think of the ones I made. I am excited for someone who has no obligation to me to let me know lol. If you want to do one closer to christmas I have some christmasy scents I could send your way, I just know that I am picky with winter scents. no pine, not too much cinnamon. lol ;) Or we can hold off til spring, either way I am yours for the swapping.
    I loved what you sent me. I have tried quite a few. Lots of fall scents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan ~ I will try to remember to dig yours out of the pile so I can try one. I've shoved all non-fall scents to the back of my tart cupboard while I work my way through all the pumpkins and cranberries and harvest scents. :)

    pants ~ Indeed!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete