Friday, October 19, 2012

Walmart Fall Tarts . . . Again

FINALLY FOUND THEM!!!

Like I need more tarts, yeah, I know . . . LOL!  But these were like the stubborn last ones that I just 'needed' to have, and now I have them.  I was at Walmart this morning, doing my weekly shopping, and noticed the fall tarts section had been restocked.  Of course I had to go have a closer look, and was surprised to find a *full* restock of all the Better Homes & Gardens fall scents.  I spotted the Warm Autumn Welcome and snatched one up like they might disappear if I waited.  And then I noticed Pumpkin Potion!  Grabbed one of those too in an overjoyed victory snatch.  Woohoo!!  I did a quick look to see if there was anything new, then got the heck out of that section before I ended up grabbing more.

Warm Autumn Welcome is so nice.  It's very pumpkin-y and is a lot like A Thankful Harvest, but I think this one is a bit warmer.  There is a hint of soft spice, and a subtle bakery note like maybe pie crust or something.

Pumpkin Potion is a much creamier pumpkin scent, more bakery type.  There is pumpkin, but there is a generous helping of vanilla or something, almost buttery, or caramel-y.  There is a very soft hint of spice.  This is more of a rich, heavy scent.

Both will be fabulous to melt between Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I'm so happy I found them!

If you haven't had any luck finding these tarts at your Walmart, go check again.  Since mine has done a FULL restock of all the scents and the warmers, maybe yours has finally gotten some in now.  Go look!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Did you ever check your Walmart? I bet they carried lots of the Candy CORN scent, huh?

    I'm quite anxious for the Christmas scents now. I even went back into the Christmas area to see if they might be hiding back there already. Nope.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous !! I wish we had these in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you convinced me. ;) Heading to Walmart this weekend to find some tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurence ~ That sucks. Are there just no tarts available, or is there some other popular brand in Canada?

    SoCalCandleGal ~ I see you posted about them! I need to hop over to your blog and read about what you got . . . yay!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find ANY tarts at Walmart..and I have no idea where else I could find that here..anywho I really wanted to try the Better Homes & Gardens ones,it sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about eBay? I saw that one YouTuber from Canada had gotten a bunch off eBay.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, I never did. *snork* on the Candy CORN

    ReplyDelete