Thursday, November 22, 2012

Melted - Country Home Scents / Frosted Cranberries

Frosted Cranberries - 'A fragrant blend of rich cranberries and warm sweet spices!
Not too tart and not too sweet ...just right!'

This sugared gem is STRONG.  I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and quickly and easily filled the entire house with scent.  I love tarts like that!  So be warned, if you have a small area or you like lighter scents, cut this one in half or even quarters.
The description mentions spice but I really didn't get that at all.  This is a really sweet scent.  Cold sniff, it's almost like Kool Aid powder or Smarties candy or something sugary sweet like that.  Warmed, the deeper cranberry notes come through.  It's still a very sweet scent but the tartness from the cranberries helps it.  If there is any spice detected it is easily blended with that tart sort of zip or zing.  I purposely saved my cranberry scents for Thanksgiving day and now I'm glad I did.  I melted this last night (Thanksgiving Eve) and it very much set a holiday mood.

This might be too sweet for some, and I do wish there was a *bit* more spice, but still an awesome holiday scent.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that one !! It's one of the first I tried from them (I have since placed two orders from CHS LOL). I don't get any spice either,I think the name is better suited to the tart than the description ! Frosted Cranberries is exactly what I smell. Glad you like it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two more orders! C'mon, you have to start a blog to share these little gems with all of us other wax addicts!

      What are you favorites so far?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Haha well, I don't know about starting a blog, english isn't my first language so (french is!), I'm not really good at describing scents anyway !! My favorites are : Red Velvet Cupcake,Pumpkin Crunch Cake,Warm & Cozy,Butterfly kisses & Sweet Pea :)

      Delete
    3. Aw, your English has been fine so far. But I understand, not everyone is a blogging geek like me. LOL

      Have you tried Hummingbird Happiness yet? I really liked that one. Can't remember if I've had Butterfly Kisses yet.

      ~Deb

      Delete