Saturday, November 24, 2012

Melted - King's Country / Gingerbread Cookies

Gingerbread Cookies - 'Hints of sweet orange leads to a spiced accord of ginger and cinnamon to characterize the fragrance.

This little guy is soooo friggen yummy!  I melted the entire .7 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and was thrilled to find an almost immediate good, strong scent throw.  (The previous tart from this vendor was a dud.)  This was a deep, rich, and sweet gingerbread scent.  There was something almost like a caramel note in it.  While it is a bit spicy, it is one of the sweetest gingerbread scents I've ever had.  Loved it!!

The only downfall . . . and it's slight . . . is that the scent seemed to fade by the end of one tea light candle (about four hours).  It started out strong, and I had great throw almost immediately, but after the first hour or so it seemed to lighten up, and while I could still smell it at the end, it was light.  So if you don't mind switching out scents often, this would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, this sounds like it would be yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in smaller rooms, or more enclosed rooms, this would still be great because the scent might linger more. I have large, open rooms and the scent drifts and fades.

    The actual scent of this was gourmet delish!!!! Just wish it would have lasted longer for me. I have this scent in a different shape, larger tart. Hopefully that one has more lasting power.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete