Saturday, November 24, 2012

Melted - King's Country / Spicy Winter Scentsations

Spicy Winter Scentsations - 'This is a blend of pine with all sorts of smells. The pine is in the background. The spice is a warm cinnamon.'
According to my cold sniff notes, I wasn't too sure what to make of this.  I'd said I didn't recognize there was pine in there and that it took a while to even find the cinnamon.  Well, I melted this entire .9 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and found that when warm I quite like it.  I think a bit more cinnamon comes through when melted but it's still not overly spicy because you also a sort of bright, almost fruity scent from whatever that pine is mixed with.  This is a very Christmas-y scent to me, probably because of the pine-cinnamon combination . . . even though I still probably would be able to identify it as *pine* if I didn't know it was there.
Just like with the previous tart from this vendor, the scent throw started off nice and strong just moments after it started melting.  I could smell it on a medium level throughout most of the downstairs of my house.  But then it faded again, just like with that other tart.  I would say the first hour of the tea light is the strongest, and it's awesome during that time . . . but then it fades down to a very light scent, and by the end of a tea light (about four hours) there is barely any scent left.

No comments:

Post a Comment