Saturday, November 3, 2012

Melted - Scentsationals / Haunted Hayride

In my original cold throw thoughts, I wasn't too sure about this one but thought it would be a fun change.  Again, my very first thought about this, even when warmed, was 'Sexy man scent.'  I've seen and heard it mentioned that way by others too.  LOL  This is a musky cologne type scent, with hints of something sweet at times, and very faint hints of something like grass or perhaps the hay that the name implies.  Mostly though, you think your husband, boyfriend, son . . . whatever . . . has just spritzed himself with body spray.  And while that is a nice scent, it's nothing fall-like, and it's not something I'd want to keep smelling as my home fragrance.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and had a strong scent throw throughout the entire downstairs of my house.  Luckily it wasn't overpowering or cloying.  I will not be using the remainder of this package, will pass it on in a swap box or something instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment