Saturday, November 3, 2012

Melted - Scentsationals / Pumpkin Potion

This one reminded me very much of something and I had to look back to see what it might be.  At first I thought it was the same as Warm Autumn Welcome, but my cold throw notes indicate they are different.  So now I'm thinking it might be the Pumpkin Souffle from Sweet Fixations that I'm thinking of.  This is a deep, rich bakery scent, plenty of pumpkin but also heavy on something buttery like crust, although that seems weird since 'potion' would imply that it's a drink.  But whatever . . . hehe.  It's light on spice, just enough to warm it up. 

Melting two cubes in my tea light warmer, this had an awesome scent throw and long lasting scent.  I would say there were traces of this in every room of the house.  After leaving the house for a bit and returning, it was the first thing I smelled upon opening the back door.  And with the chilly fall days we've been having, and thoughts turning to Thanksgiving, this was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment