Thursday, November 22, 2012

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cranberry Orange Spice

(Forgot to take a pic before melting.)
Cranberry Orange Spice - 'Tart cranberries, orange zests, and spiced apples.'

This was my early morning choice on this fine Thanksgiving Day.  I melted this entire 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent throughout most of the downstairs of my house.  It's an awesome holiday mood-setter, making the chores of getting the turkey ready and into the oven just a little bit nicer.

Apples are mentioned in the description but I don't really get that.  I mainly get the tart and sort of sweet cranberries, and then there is a slighty citrus zestiness from the orange.  A bit of spice brings them together, warms them up.  It is not at all a harsh spicy scent, so spice haters should not automatically shun this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment