Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Melted - Tara's Candle Cottage / Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Pumpkin Crunch Cake - 'The aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling with rich eagle brand milk; surrounded with freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.'

I'm not at all familiar with Tara's Candle Cottage but I got this tart as part of a gift recently and was excited to try it.  I've had so many pumpkin scents this fall that they all sort of blend together, and I know I've even had Pumpkin Crunch Cake from a couple different vendors.  On cold sniff, this is once again a super yummy fall bakery scent.  You get the pumpkin, the cake, the buttery sweetness.
I went ahead and melted this whole 1.4 oz. tart in my tea light warmer.  I certainly could have cut it in half and saved some yumminess for later, but with Thanksgiving only days away I'm anxious to use up my fall scents.  I was pleased to find a decent scent throw with this tart.  It was not as strong as others I've had but it was easy to pick up the scent throughout most of the downstairs of my house.  The scent stayed quite true to it's cold form goodness, nice and warm and cozy and pumpkin-cakey.  I was quite happy with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment